Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Congratulations your photo has been selected...

Well friends and family.  Just for fun about 2 weeks ago I posted 6 pics to Parents.com for the 2010 Cover Contest of Jack.  I told no one (those of you that know me know I like to remain behind the scenes :)  I even meant to get Duke some pics posted this weekend but never found the time.  Given that there were 85,000+ people posting, I figured it would just be for fun. 
Turns out, Jack's got a following (766 votes for him, and I don't even know those people).   I got this email today.  So at this point, what the heck - how about clicking the link below and Vote for my little guy's photo.  I could use a trip to NYC!
Click Vote for Me under his pic and type out the phrase that appears as it instructs...so many steps I hate to ask, but what the heck!
Sarah

Update:  Here's a direct link to Jack's pic to vote
 http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/355379



----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Parents.com <newsletters@emails.parents.com>
To: sarah.rath@yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, June 22, 2010 11:25:09 AM
Subject: Congratulations your photo has been selected...
ParentsVote Today!
Congratulations!
Thank you for entering the Parents Magazine Cover Contest! Your photo is currently in the running to become one of our weekly Reader's Choice finalists! The photo with the most votes this week will go into our semi-final Reader's Choice round for a chance to travel to New York City for the Parents Cover Contest Photo Shoot. Official Rules.
Vote Now
Come back daily! Voting ends 6/27/2010.
Get your friends and family to vote too! Just forward this email to them or share the link. http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/355379
Kids In Hats Photo Contest: Share photos of your adorable child in a hat and you could be our $250 weekly winner! Click here to enter! Official Rules
Photo Faves Email Preferences|Other Email Preferences|Update E-Mail Address

Meredith Corporation, 1716 Locust Street, Des Moines, IA 50309
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved |Privacy Policy| By using this site you agree
to our Terms of Service.
facebookTwitter

No comments: