Sunday, September 14, 2008

Received a Response, but Mouse Still on the Loose!

My week is already looking up...

From: Sam Sam.ContactUs@panerabread.com
To: sarah.rath@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 11:47:34 AM
Subject: RE: Contact Us [Topic: My experience at Panera Bread]

Dear Sarah,
Thank you for contacting Panera Bread regarding our product availability and your recent experiences trying to buy bagels at our Birmingham, AL bakery-cafe (#790). We are truly sorry you had such a terrible 24 hours.

We carefully plan our baking needs using historical sales data and operational experience. On unusually busy days, we may run out of certain products in the afternoon or before the end of the evening; however, this early in the morning is very unusual.

We apologize for any inconvenience and disappointment this caused you. I have forwarded your comments to the District Manager and to the bakery-cafe for review and follow-up there.

Thank you for your feedback. It will help us to improve our service.If you will Reply e-mail your home postal mailing address, I will be happy to send you a certificate so that you may have a treat on us. Please allow approximately two weeks for delivery.

We work very hard to create and maintain a great experience for our customers. We enthusiastically invite you to visit us again in the future and give us another opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely,
Sam
Customer Comment Coordinator

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WONDER IF THAT WOULD WORK FOR ALICIAS CAR. IT WASN'T DONE ON TIME WOULD THEY SEND A NEW CAR?

The Gasser Family said...

Great job Panera Bread! Hopefully the speed sensor going out on my car will help me get out of my speeding ticket---I now have evidence that I didn;t even know I was going that fast officer--honestly!

Anonymous said...

Great job Panera Bread! Hopefully the speed sensor going out on my car will help me get out of my speeding ticket---I now have evidence that I didn;t even know I was going that fast officer--honestly!