Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Know, It's SCARY!




I am blessed to get lots of compliments about how cute my kids are. And when Jack was a baby, it was always that he looked so much like Cory, but as he got older, more and more I heard, he looks JUST LIKE YOU! Then when Duke arrived, oh yes, "Duke is all Cory but Jack is all you".

Well folks I hate to disappoint. But they are BOTH all Cory. I have found proof...

Here's Cory at 6 mos I believe...all Duke, right?





And here's Cory at his 2nd Birthday...I KNOW!...How can that be the same kid??




So, still think Jack is all me...?

1 comment:

Clare Burgess-Mork said...

It's in the eyes my dear. Yes the shape of Jack's face and some of his coloring definitely favors Cory but those eyes are yours and no one else's. Duke is a wonder--definitely more Cory than you . . . you have three gorgeous men in your life and should revel in that!

Love, C