Friday, October 10, 2008

Pssst....

So, always one to give my consumer opinions, I joined up through an invite from General Mills for a program called Pssst... Essentially I am a home test marketer for new products they introduce. When they have something new, they mail me coupons to give to friends, e-mail an electronic coupon to share with friends don't live nearby and give me a coupon to try the product free. Then they follow up with a survey to see if I tried the product and if I did, what I think about it. Not a bad deal really, I get to try something free and my friends get a decent coupon (this product here is a $1.00 off). So what if I'm shamefully filling my blog with an occaisional advertisement :)



So, this first product are Pillsbury Flaky Twist with Chocolate Icing (perfect for a weekend when Daddy is NOT home)! I already found them at the store and got my free one, and if you'd like the coupon for $1.00 off, let me know, I've already e-mailed it to some of you, and passed out a few too!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE SEND ME COUPONS HE MARKET HAS CRASHED I NEED FOOD TO SURVIVE

DAD