Monday, October 13, 2008

Current Obsessions

Oh I bet there are those of you out there that have the same and won't admit to them!

  • Facebook - ok, so my sister in law Natalie mentions it while on their visit this summer and a few months later I now not only am on it just about every night, I've downloaded the application to my blackberry!

  • Rifling through all the outgrown (or never worn) clothes, toys and baby stuff and selling it via Craig's List and ebay - Hey, every penny counts!

  • Fox News, I just cannot watch network news during these last days running up to a presidential election. Sorry, but I have yet to see anything fair and balanced out of NBC. At least Hannity has Colmes. And did Dick Morris switch parties and I missed it?

  • Updating the photo albums. I have a lot of work ahead of me, but at least I bought matching ones to make it through both boys first 3 years (at least Duke's, poor 2nd kid, I need to take another 500 photos just to catch up to "Jack, Year 1")

  • Emptying my work e-mail. (Never going to happen, but I'm still obsessing about it at 10:20pm, what does that tell you?)

  • Thinking of what other things we have around that I can sell on Craig's List or ebay (see second point above :))

  • Avoiding our statements from Edwards Jones (or American Funds, Fidelity, put your 401(k) or IRA managing firm here)

Smile...it's Monday, the weekend is only 4 days away!!

Oh, and the Pillsbury Flaky Twists...YUMMY when you don't have a real bakery within 1 hour of your home. Crullers would be heaven, but these will work in a pinch!

1 comment:

Clare Burgess-Mork said...

Yes I am also addicted to Facebook. It's sad, but true. Though it freaks me out to no end to find people I seriously thought I would never talk to again in my lifetime. The internet is a wonder.

Love, C