Thursday, November 13, 2008

What's Your Book?

I'm posting this blog entry in honor of my youngest niece Victoria (on Cory's side), who is twice her advanced age of almost 9 (I think!) when it comes to personality.

She quizzed me a few weeks ago with this question:

"If you could be a book, what book would you be?"

Pretty thoughtful in my opinion...so which is it for you? Post a comment...would love to hear.

I know my choice changes often when I ponder this but lately I've been thinking, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Just the thought of being to walk into a closet and enter another world has some kind of appeal to me lately :).

3 comments:

Clare Burgess-Mork said...

I think mine would be "Are You There God, It's Me, Margaret?" by Judy Blume. Loved those books as a young adult and since I seem to have daily "conversations" with God feels appropriate:)

Love, Clare

Anonymous said...

I still can't decide. I want to say an Austen book, because I want to live on an estate in the English countryside...but the lack of modern conveniences is a drawback. But, if I had never known flushing commodes and running water, I'd pick Sense and Sensibility, especially if I could be married to Col. Brandon and live at Delaford. Oh...what a life...servants, afternoon tea, balls...sign me up!

Mom101 said...

Oh wow, what a fantastic question! I think I'm Oliva these days. A bit of a pig and I never want to go to bed - not when there are blogs to comment on.

(Although to the best of my knowledge, there is not yet an "Oliva Opens a Blogspot Account" sequel just yet.)

Thanks for the comments at my place, mama.