Monday, May 28, 2012

My Hoarder

It started with green cherry tomatoes. My token patio cherry tomato plant two years ago never seemed to have ripened fruit. Then one day I noticed Duke with his hands in his pockets lingering near said pot.

"What-cha got there buddy?"

"Nothing..."

"Take your hands out of your pockets."

"I don't want to."

"Please :):)"

"Oh! Ok!" my naive 2 1/2 year old complies. And ther are the 5 green tomatoes I'd been watching for a week.

Next it was school toys, mega blocks to be exact. Who knew he could fit this many in one 4T size pocket?



And since it's been spent day lily seed heads, fall acorns (made for a nice base for my holiday candle decor) but today it became useful...fresh blackberries!
Keep on a picking' Duke and I might have enough for a pie!


Hoarding, it's his favorite thing.  That and this...but that's for another post, or his wedding day.  I have PLENTY for the slide show.



No comments: