Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm BACK!

Sorry friends, no excuses but life has been in progress and so blogging got put on the side burner! And of course, tonight is a special night for so many - MOTHER'S DAY!

Happy Day to all the mom's out there... so many I know and you are all wonderful. I hope you know without a doubt that you are special just because you are a Mom!

Really what I have wanted to blog about this past week is the new message series at our church, it's one everyone I know can learn and grow from...The Pursuit of Joy! Who doesn't need a little joy in their life? I have so enJOYed the 2 messages so far - so please, please, check out this link and listen to a great, uplifting message from our pastor at Church of the Highlands.

Consider this...are you happy? I hope so! But no matter if you are or if you have troubles, the real question is "Do you have JOY?" Happiness comes from your "happenings" and when those happenings aren't so great, what becomes of you? Do you want to know what it means to have Joy in your life...regardless of your current circumstances? I promise you, anyone that listens to this series will learn and grow. Check it out! More on this later...

http://www.churchofthehighlands.com/messages/

No comments: