Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where Did My Baby Go?

It was time. People in the grocery store would comment, "She's soooo cute!" - why, I have no idea since my kids don't even own a yellow shirt that might be mistakenly confused for something a little girl would wear.

So I bit the bullet, we got Duke's hair cut. A real hair cut (no trimmers just yet, but may as well have).

Later last night, out of the corner of my eye I saw one of the kids bending over to pick up a toy, and for a split second I thought it was Jack. But it wasn't, it was Baby Duke...growing up.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Too cute. Great picture of Duke and his daddy.

The Gasser Family said...

Hey maybe your kid wants to play dress up with my kid! did you see my blog??

Anonymous said...

he indeed is growing up.