Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Paci Goes Bye Bye...

Just got a call from daycare. Jack took a tumble on the playground and knocked his front teeth on the concrete. One is loose and bleeding at the gumline slightly. I called a pediatric dentist and we have an appointment at 3pm. Since nap time is post haste, I am keeping him there for nap and will pick him up after for the appointment. However, instructions given - no paci at naptime. Can't risk it causing further problems.

Looks like we'll be going cold turkey on it tonite. No time like the present.

Stay tuned.

I think I will have plenty of time to post on this past weekend's trip to the beach too, I'd imagine I will be awake a few extra hours over the next few nights.

Wish me luck (Daddy got revenge, he's in Kentucky until Friday night!)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, do give us an update on how everything went at the dentist and how he is doing without his paci. Sorry it happened when Cory is gone...but better now that 4 days ago, no?

Sarah Rath said...

You are right Natalie, I would rather have to take on this one than have had it happen while I was away. Although Cory is pretty good at getting Jack to listen to him immediately, while he "plays" to me more.