Wednesday, January 27, 2010

4 Days Left...and Ching Ching Ching!

That's right.  $64.33 was my total, by the time the coupons and ad savings registered, I paid only $34.55.  I have no other items in the Publix flyer for this week that I need, and  unless there are some really sweet coupons that show up in Sunday's paper - I'm in the black this month by about $35!  Helped that the bottle of wine I picked up at Winn Dixie on Saturday ended up also providing me with a $10 off a $50 purchase register coupon and my actual charges before coupons was $52.13 today, so since I can use the coupon at Publix because they take competitor coupons (which ROCKS because it's like getting a $10 BILL!!!)

I WIN THIS MONTH!!

Ok, I'll lay off the Publix, coupon, money saving posts for a while because I think my sisters and mother are starting to worry I've become obsessive.

(Though my thriftiness is catching because Alicia signed up me, Clare AND my mother on the Nestle Good Start website so we get mailed the formula coupons she needs for the new baby!)

2 comments:

Clare Burgess-Mork said...

Well I know I'm not quite as thrifty as you (and it's not like I have access to a Publix here) but I did buy wine at the Red Tag sale at Tenuta's in Kenosha and it was buy one for $9.99, get one free . . . seemed like a good deal to me:) I'll take what I can get!

The Gasser Family said...

and I saved big on baby formula at Babies R us yesterday! It was buy two get a $5 gift card and they were also on sale at 19.99 apiece. I also had $27.00 in coupons--so I ended up getting each canister of formula for $11! Yay me!